Efficient inventory management (or stock control) is having the right amount of stock in the right place at the right time. It ensures that your capital isn't tied up unnecessarily and protects production if problems arise with the supply chain.
- Track what you buy and sell, what’s in stock, and what’s on order
- View your stock levels
- Compare physical and counted stock
- Compare purchase costs and selling price
- Combine individual stock components
- Build stock and adjust inventory values
- Track stock components during the production/assembly process